Coverage varies greatly, but our services may be covered in part or in full by your insurance provider. Please contact your health insurance plan to learn more about what your plan covers. Below are some helpful questions to ask:
- Do my insurance benefits include mental health services?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will I be required to pay a copay or towards my deductible?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions per year my plan covers?
- What is my deductible?
- Do I need to get approval from my primary care physician?
Some of our therapists are considered to be “in-network” providers with some insurances. We file insurance claims as a courtesy to our clients, but it remains the clients responsibility to remit payment for services rendered. Please contact your insurance company directly for information regarding your mental health benefits and expected expenses.
Licensed Professional (Licensed Psychologist, LPC or LMFT)
Initial Diagnostic Interview: $140-$160 per 50 minute session
Therapy Session: $140-$160 per 50 minute session
Intern Level Provisionally Licensed Professional (LPC-Intern or LMFT-Associate)
Initial Diagnostic Interview: $120 per 50 minute session
Therapy Session: $120 per 50 minute session
Cash, check, and major credit cards.